- 6 lemons
- 2 limes, optional
- 2 dl sugar
- 5 dl cooled water
- Ice cubes
- 5 ? 6 stems fresh mint for garnish
- Squeeze all lemons and limes.
- Mix the juice with sugar until dissolved.
- Mix with cooled water.
- Season the lemonade. If too sour, add more sugar. If too sweet, add more lemon juice.
- Serve with plenty of ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint.
If kept in a sterile bottle, the lemonade easily keeps 7 ? 10 days in the refrigerator.
A small care tip: Use half a lemon to give your table mats a spring cleaning. The acid from the lemon easily removes any limescale.