Terms and conditions
Which products are included in the lifetime guarantee?
We offer our customers lifetime guarantee on our LIND CURVE candleholders and all our Table Mats, including Dinner Mats, Glass Mats and Lunch Mats in all structures, namely Core, Hippo, Bull, Nupo, Cloud, Buffalo and Soft Buck.
- The lifetime guarantee applies to products purchased after October 10, 2020. To activate the guarantee, we ask you to create a profile on our website no later than 30 days after the date of purchase.
- We do not offer lifetime guarantee on our Floor Mats, Kids Mats, furniture or other home accessories.
- We do not offer lifetime guarantee to trade customers, instead we offer them 12 months guarantee.
What does the lifetime lifetime guarantee cover?
Our lifetime guarantee covers manufacturing faults and defects not caused by inexpedient use.
What does the lifetime guarantee not cover?
The guarantee does not cover defects or damage that are caused by or can be ascribed to:
- Normal wear and tear of the product.
- Use of the product that does not comply with the intended or recommended use.
- Extreme temperatures (e.g. high temperatures exceeding 80 Celsius or low temperatures below -30 Celsius).
- Lack of care or maintenance of the product, e.g. cleaning the product after use or storing it at a place that is sheltered from the elements or direct sunlight. We recommend that you store your table mats on a plane and dry surface.
- Use of unfit cleaning methods or detergents, e.g. acid or solvent. We always recommend using our LIND DNA Leather Clean & Care to maintain the recycled leather.
- The lifetime guarantee is personal and cannot be passed on to another person. Furthermore, the guarantee only applies to products purchased at an official place of sale authorised by LIND DNA.
- To take care of your LIND CURVE candleholder, please do not apply sharp objects, sponges or water.
How to invoke the lifetime guarantee?
- Please note that in order to invoke the lifetime guarantee you must create a profile at linddna.com/warranty no later than 30 days after your purchase.
- Do you at any time wish to invoke the guarantee, you need to return the product to us safely packed or in the original packaging, enclose a copy of the receipt, return form and online profile confirmation email. Please use the return label clearly marked ’GARANTI/WARRANTY’. You must pay the shipping costs.
GET THE RETURN FORM HERE
Products must be sent to:
LIND DNA ApS
Hasselager Allé 15
- When receiving your parcel, we will process your complaint and subsequently send products corresponding to those we have received. It is not possible to exchange to other products and we do not return the money for your purchase.
- Accept of the claim is entirely assigned to the judgement of LIND DNA.
- Does it concern discontinued products, the claimed product(s) will be replaced with the model(s) from the current assortment that resemble(s) it the most.
Please note: if your product is still covered by your country’s right of complaint, we ask you to contact the retailer where you have purchased your product. The lifetime guarantee will become effective when your product no longer is covered by the regular right of complaint.
When creating a profile at LIND DNA, we will register information about you. The personal information you provide us will be handled in absolute confidence and will only be handed over to a third part under required circumstances. We can contact the retailer from whom you have purchased your products but only when necessary. Read more about our handling of personal data in our personal data policy.