Move in sequence with the season with a refreshing glass of lemonade. This Table Story celebrates the arrival of the new and much awaited spring season and encourages you to incorporate the warming joy of springtime in your table setting. Combine the subdued light blue colour of our table mats and glass mats with the inherent warmth of wood in our CUT&SERVE boards and wood boxes - and invite your closest friend and family for a zingy glass of homemade lemonade.
- 6 lemons
- 2 limes, optional
- 2 dl sugar
- 5 dl cooled water
- Ice cubes
- 5 – 6 stems fresh mint for garnish
- Squeeze all lemons and limes.
- Mix the juice with sugar until dissolved.
- Mix with cooled water.
- Season the lemonade. If too sour, add more sugar. If too sweet, add more lemon juice.
- Serve with plenty of ice cubes and garnish with fresh mint.
If kept in a sterile bottle, the lemonade easily keeps 7 – 10 days in the refrigerator.
A small care tip: Use half a lemon to give your table mats a spring cleaning. The acid from the lemon easily removes any limescale.
Internet Explorer discovered!
This website uses modern functionalities to give you a better experience, but some of these does not work in your browser (Internet Explorer). We recommend that you use either Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Edge.