Protection of personal data
Your data is stored safely and responsibly with us at LIND DNA ApS. We will not disclose your personal data to any third party unless we are legally required to do so, or you otherwise agree. In addition, we only collect personal, if these have been provided by you through order placements, customer surveys, etc., and none of the personal data we collect are sensitive. Below you can read more about how we collect personal data, how we store them and how you can gain insight into and/or recall your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We mainly use the information you provide in order to comply with our agreements with you. For example, in order to send you newsletters at your request, or to be able to ship the ordered goods to the correct address. We collect information for the purposes of:
- • delivery of goods (collection is made to comply with our agreement with you)
- • sending out newsletters, catalogs and other marketing (only with your)
- • analysis and statistics as we have a essential interest in knowing our customers in the best possible way and to ensure that you and other customers get the best possible experience on linddna.com
- • detection, investigation and prevention of unlawful activities as we have a significant interest in the safe use of linddna.com
We will store your personal data for a period of five (5) years, unless otherwise stated. If we process your data based on your consent, we will, however, only store the data until you withdraw your consent. Regarding the latter, we keep your data until a) You cancel your registration, (b) You object to our use of your data or (c) We have not used your data in the past 12 months.
Finally, please feel free to contact us if you:
- • are not sure what data we have collected about you
- • want to have the data collected about you rectified
- • want to have the data collected about you deleted
- • want to refuse direct marketing or object to our processing of your personal data based on some particular circumstances or your specific situation
- • want us to restrict the use of the collected data to storage only (restricted use of personal data)
- • want the data collected about you to be transmitted to yourself or a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You can find our contact information under the section "Who is responsible for your information?". In addition, when we process your personal data, you have a right to the above For your safety, when you contact us in connection with objections and the like, we will ask you to provide one or more personal information in order to verify your identity. If you want to oppose direct marketing via email, you do not need to contact us, as you can simply follow the instructions in each marketing email.
Who is responsible for your information?
Unless we state otherwise regarding the collection of your personal data, then the data controller at
LIND DNA ApS
Att. Jens Stencel
Marselis Boulevard 9
8000 Aarhus C
Tel: +45 31 12 29 26
We are responsible for all personal data in accordance with the current data protection law.
Storage of personal data collected
If a parcel/shipment is damaged or has been opened by receipt the POD (proof of delivery note) must be marked and signed: “Received Damaged” or “Received with reservations”. Photo documentation of the damaged packing must be made immediately.
We store your personal data securely and confidentially on servers in controlled facilities within the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you want to complain
If you find that LIND DNA ApS processes your information incorrectly, please contact us (you can find our contact information in the section above). You can also complain about the processing of your data or other information relating to you by lodging a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K or on www.datatilsynet.dk/english
Changes and updates