Natural materials need care
LIND DNA's recycled leather products are made from 80 % hard leather and 20 % natural rubber. To maintain their beautiful aesthetic appearance and their great quality characteristics in the long run, it is important that they are treated correctly.Shop Clean&Care
- LIND DNA's products in recycled leather are easy to clean and maintain.
To avoid stains from food and beverages, such as curry, saffron, chili and red wine, the products should be cleaned as soon as possible with a damp cloth and LIND DNA's cleaning spray CLEAN & CARE.
- Be careful with using our products on oil treated surfaces, as the leather can absorb any excess oil and leave a changed surface on the table.
Table Mats from LIND DNA can withstand a maximum of 60 °C degrees heat. Warmer items should only be placed on LIND DNA's HOT MATS, made from a thicker 3 mm leather quality, which is heat resistant up to 200 °C degrees.
- Since leather is a natural product it must be treated with care and may not be exposed to water or other liquids for long periods of time, just as direct sunlight over a long period of time can affect the structure and color of the leather. Recycled leather products are not dishwasher safe. Do not soak any of your products in water or soap.
- If you follow the above recommendations and if you store your products on a flat and dry surface, they will appear beautiful for several years and you will support LIND DNA's idea of sustainability.
How to straighten your table mat
- Turn your table mat around, so that the back is facing up
- Roll the table mat tightly together
- Hold it in this position for a brief moment while pressing lightly
- Roll out the table mat and place it on a flat surface
- Finish by stroking your hands over the surface of the table mat to straighten it out
- Watch the video for a visual illustration of this process