Natural materials need care
LIND DNAs recycled leather products are made from 80 % hard leather and 20 % natural rubber. To maintain their beautiful aesthetic appearance and their great quality characteristics in the long run, it is important that they are treated correctly.Shop Clean&Care
- Clean your recycled leather products with a damp cloth and LIND DNAs cleaning spray CLEAN&CARE. Recycled leather products are not dishwasher safe. Do not soak any of your products in water or soap.
- Avoid stains from certain foods and liquids - such as curry, saffron, chili and red wine - as they may result in permanent damage, if not removed immediately. Be extra careful with lighter leather colors.
- Do not place hot items, such as pots and frying pans on your products.
- Do not fold your recycled leather products.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for longer periods of time, as they may harm the leather structure of your product.
- Make sure to place your recycled leather products on dry and plain surfaces only. Be extra careful with our-treated tables, as excess oil might be absorbed by your recycled leather product.
How to straighten your table mat
- Turn your table mat around, so that the back is facing up
- Roll the table mat tightly together
- Hold it in this position for a brief moment while pressing lightly
- Roll out the table mat and place it on a flat surface
- Finish by stroking your hands over the surface of the table mat to straighten it out
- Watch the video for a visual illustration of this process